These accessories are necessary for concrete swimming pool construction using the Swim-crete pool forming system.
Adjustable Waler Bracket / Waler Board
The adjustable waler system is attached to the concrete forms on the interior side of the pool, and placed at the first pin hole, 8" down from the top of the panels.
By using the waler boards you will ensure the straightness of the wall.
Standard Pin & Wedge
Standard Wall Ties
Swim-crete steel ties are manufactured to meet the requirements of today's various pouring methods. We continually perform quality control testing to ensure that all of our ties yield a minimum pull strength of 7,200#.
Breaking ties is accomplished by striking downward or sideways with hammer or utilizing the Swim-crete Tie Breaker Bar.
Compact 5 gallon hand tank allows for easy application to forms. Lightweight stainless steel with 4' hose and gun.
When ordering please specify spray tip size. Spray tanks should not be filled over 2/3 full. Both tanks are designed with safety filler caps. Replacement parts are available.
Swim-crete smooth flow aluminum chute is durable and lightweight. Our chutes are made of extruded heavy gauge aluminum and reinforced with cross beams and secured attachment chain. The aluminum chute weighs less than 5 lbs. per foot which makes it easy to handle by a single worker.
Crete-Lease "Break-In" Aluminum Form Conditioner
"Seasons" new aluminum forms before first use with concrete...helps prevent concrete from sticking. Basic Use: To condition surfaces of new, unused aluminum forms before their first use. Crete-Lease "Break-In" oxidizes the aluminum surface to keep concrete from sticking. It Conditions forms even at 45°F, is not as messy as "liming," removes residual oils, and is biodegradable
Crete-Lease 727 Release Agent
Crete-Lease 727 is a mineral based release agent that has been used for more than 25 years. It applies at low and high ambient temperatures and it exceeds all state and federal VOC regulations. Basic Use: Crete-Lease 727 permits easy stain-free removal of forms, form liners, pallets, etc. from hardened concrete. It:
- Cuts form clean-up time up to 70% when properly applied.
- Can reduce bug holes on concrete surfaces.
- Does not interfere with adhesion of caulk, architectural coatings, paint, sealers, and curing compounds on cured concrete surfaces when properly applied.
- Works superbly on aluminum forms.
- Can be applied in sub-freezing or very hot temperatures.
- Reduces incidences of skin rash to an absolute minimum.
- Can produce both high visual impact (CCS 2) and typical concrete surfaces (CCS 3, CCS 4, CCS 5).
- Even when applying 10 times more than required:
- No staining when cured at ambient temp.
- Concrete surfaces are not "killed".
- Does not cause efflorescence.